Beef and Radish Salad Sandwich
Source: Everyday Food, May/June 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 to 5 medium red radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Hot sauce
- 8 slices country bread
- Mesclun greens
- 12 thin slices leftover Roast with Potatoes (http://www.marthastewart.com/262649/roast-with-potatoes)
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, radishes, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and 3 dashes of hot sauce.
- On 4 slices of country bread, layer a handful of mesclun greens, eye of round slices (3 ounces per sandwich), and radish salad. Top each with bread, and serve.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.