Salmon with Indian Spices
Everyday Food, May 2004
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (each 6 ounces and about 1 inch thick)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Heat broiler. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, ginger, turmeric, coriander, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Spray a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place salmon on pan. Spread yogurt mixture on top of fillets, dividing evenly. Broil until fish is just opaque throughout, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.