Cereal Mix with Olive Oil and Parmesan
Our version of this classic mix features pretzels and wholesome cereals, plus the grown-up flavors of olive oil and Parmesan.
- Yield Makes about 12 servings
- 4 cups assorted whole grain cereals
- 2 cups pretzel rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together cereals, pretzel rounds, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until cheese is melted and cereal is crisp and lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve at room temperature.
This mix will keep for up to one week when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.