Green Salad with Olives
On their own, lettuce, radicchio, green beans, or corn might be a tad ho-hum. But toss them with Lemon Vinaigrette, and you've got four stellar sides to sample. Keep a jar of the dressing in the fridge, and let it upgrade all sorts of veggies.
Everyday Food, March 2007
- 1 medium head Boston lettuce, cored and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Lemon Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/285190/lemon-vinaigrette-to-make-1-12-cup)
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together 1 medium head Boston lettuce (12 ounces), cored and torn into bite-size pieces, 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, 2 scallions, thinly sliced, and cup Lemon Vinaigrette. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.