This sherry vinaigrette recipe is courtesy of Eric Ripert and is used to make his Hamachi Tandoori.
The Martha Stewart Show, March Spring 2008
- 3 tablespoons sherry-wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Whisk vinegars together in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in each of the oils; season with salt and pepper. Transfer vinaigrette to a tightly sealed jar and refrigerate until ready to use. Mix well before using.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.