Golden Nectar Smoothie
This energizing drink can be served at breakfast, or over ice as a pick-me-up at any other time of day.
Photography: Tina Rupp
Martha Stewart Living, September 2003
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice (about 6 oranges)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 ripe bananas
- In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.