Spaghetti Squash with Herbs
Martha Stewart Living, November 1997
- 1 (7-pound) spaghetti squash, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives, thyme, or parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place squash halves cut side down in a large roasting pan. Add 1 cup water; cover with aluminum foil. Bake until translucent and flesh pulls away from skin, about 50 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Using a fork, separate flesh into strands. Discard skins. In a large bowl, toss together squash, butter, and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.