- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss oats, coconut, and almonds. In a small bowl, stir together oil and honey. Pour over oat mixture and toss. Bake, tossing occasionally, until lightly toasted, 16 to 20 minutes.
- Place mixture in a large bowl and stir in blueberries.
For breakfast, enjoy this granola with milk or sprinkle it on cottage cheese or yogurt. For a snack, cut an apple or banana in half, spread with peanut butter, then add granola. You can also use the granola as a topping for ice cream or frozen yogurt or add it to a fruit salad.