Serve this quick slaw with Speedy "Baked" Beans; alongside our Baked Corn Dogs.
Everyday Food, January 2007
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3 scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced crosswise
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Add coleslaw mix and most of scallions; toss to coat. Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining scallions, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.