Martha Stewart Living, November
- 3 cups cooked stuffing
- 1 cup cranberry sauce, plus more for topping (optional)
- 1 pound cooked sliced turkey
- 10 ounces glazed carrots (or other leftover vegetable)
- 4 to 6 tablespoons gravy
- 3 to 4 cups mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9-to-10-inch pie plate or six 10-ounce ramekins, mound stuffing on the bottom; layer with cranberry sauce, turkey, and carrots. Drizzle with gravy; spread potatoes over the surface to sides of dish. Top with more cranberry sauce, if desired.
- Place pie or ramekins on a baking sheet, and bake until heated through and potatoes are golden, 35 to 40 minutes. If using ramekins, reduce cooking time to 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.