Garlic and Chive Dip
Everyday Food, April 2010
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic (http://www.marthastewart.com/258586/roasted-garlic)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives, plus more for topping
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a food processor, process Roasted Garlic until smooth. Add sour cream, yogurt, and milk; process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in chives. Season with salt and pepper. Top with more chives.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.