Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
Serve this recipe for herbed goat cheese spread on pieces of toasted bread with soup for a deliciously simple meal.
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2008
Yield Makes about 1/2 cup
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Pinch of coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a small food processor; process until well combined. Serve on bread, if desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.