- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup natural almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons dark-brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss together pretzels and almonds.
- In a small saucepan, bring butter, sugar, cayenne, and 1 tablespoon water to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over pretzel mixture in bowl; gently toss to combine.
- Spread pretzel mixture in a single layer on prepared sheet. Bake until almonds are crisp, about 20 minutes, tossing occasionally. Cool on sheet before serving.
To store, keep at room temperature, up to 5 days.