Serve this simple, elegant dip with crudites such as carrots, fennel, endive, and broccoli.
Everyday Food, January/February 2007
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon (about 1 teaspoon zest and 2 to 3 tablespoons juice)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, and thyme; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with more thyme; serve with crudites, or cover and refrigerate, up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.