This dish is casual enough for a family dinner and elegant enough to serve to company. To keep the fillets from sticking to the pan, cook them with the skin side of the fish down. Some of the skin may stick to the pan a bit, but you can use a spatula to slide the fillets right off the pan without tearing them.
Martha Stewart Living Television
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pieces salmon fillet (6 ounces each), with skin
- Chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Put salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon mustard glaze over each piece of fish. Bake until salmon is just cooked through and no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.