Glazed Chicken Wings
Everyday Food, November 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3 pounds (about 16) chicken wings
- Honey-Mustard Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/282172/honey-mustard-sauce)
- Celery and carrot sticks
- Blue-Cheese Dip (http://www.marthastewart.com/285547/blue-cheese-dip)
- Heat broiler. Rinse chicken wings; pat dry. Place on a baking sheet, wing tips down. Broil until golden brown, rotating sheet occasionally, 35 to 40 minutes. Transfer wings to a large bowl. Drain off fat from baking sheet.
- Toss wings with desired sauce, and return to baking sheet, wing tips down. Reserve sauce in bowl. Broil wings again until glazed, 2 to 3 minutes, rotating sheet once. Toss wings with reserved sauce. Serve hot, with celery and carrot sticks, and Blue-Cheese Dip.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.