Broiled Snapper with Paprika Butter
Everyday Food, April 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 snapper fillets (8 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons <u>Paprika Butter</u>
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Heat broiler; set rack 4 inches from heat. Lightly oil a broiler-proof baking sheet; arrange 4 snapper fillets (8 ounces each), skin side down, on top.
- Dividing evenly, spread fillets with a total of 3 tablespoons softened Paprika Butter; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Broil until fish is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.