Pumpkin and Pecorino Gratin
Puree sugar pumpkin to enjoy in this tasty baked gratin.
Everyday Food, October 2008
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 cups <u>Sugar-Pumpkin Puree</u>
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a food processor, combine bread and cheese. Season with salt and pepper, and pulse until large crumbs form.
- Season sugar-pumpkin puree with salt and pepper; spoon into a 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with crumb mixture, and dot with butter. Bake until crumbs are browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.