Customize your guacamole with chopped onion, tomato, jalapeno, chipotle in adobo, or garlic.
Everyday Food, May 2010
- 4 avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- Tortilla chips (for serving)
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, cilantro, and fresh lime juice. With a fork, gently mash until guacamole reaches desired consistency. Season with coarse salt. Serve with tortilla chips.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.