- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 4 crisp amaretti cookies
- In a food processor, puree ricotta, sugar, and espresso powder until very smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, spoon mixture into four glasses or serving dishes. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
- Just before serving, crumble cookies over parfaits.
Amaretti are crunchy Italian macaroons made from almond paste, sugar, and egg whites. You can replace with any crispy cookie of your choice.