Spicy Carrot Salad
Source: Everyday Food, June 2009
- 8 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 jalapeno chiles (ribs and seeds removed), minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup packed chopped mint leaves
- In a nonreactive bowl, combine all ingredients except mint. Let sit 15 minutes (or refrigerate up to 8 hours). Toss with mint just before serving.
Refrigerate up to 8 hours.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.