Stir-Fried Green Beans
Everyday Food, October 2009
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3 red jalapenos or serrano chiles, quartered lengthwise (ribs and seeds removed if desired)
- Coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high. Add green beans and chiles; season with coarse salt. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until green beans are tender and browned in spots, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice; season with salt.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.