If not using immediately, this sauce should be refrigerated. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing it directly on the sauce to preserve the bright color. The sauce will keep for up to three days.
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
Yield Makes 2/3 cup
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped rinsed capers or dill gherkins
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, olive oil, capers, lemon juice, oregano, and garlic.
- Stir mixture until well blended; season with salt, if desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.