This easy, healthy side dish is ready in just 10 minutes.
Everyday Food, January 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 cup couscous
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup torn mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous; season with salt and pepper. Cover and, off heat, let steam in the pan, 5 minutes.
- Add scallions, mint, oil, and lime juice; fluff couscous with a fork.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.