Peanut-Butter Granola Balls
These work well as after-school snacks.
Everyday Food, April 2007
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried fruit
- In a small saucepan over medium, heat honey, peanut butter, and butter. Stir until loosened and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cereal, oats, and dried fruit.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon into mini paper cupcake or candy liners. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
To store, refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.