Sweet Potato Fries
Change up your fries by using sweet potatoes; we bake ours instead of frying to make them even healthier.Get our Mini Turkey Burgers recipe.
Everyday Food, June 2007
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds total), peeled and cut into 1/2-by-2-inch sticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Divide potatoes between two rimmed baking sheets; toss with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer, without overlapping. Roast, tossing once, until tender and starting to brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Toss to coat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.