Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
Yield Makes 2 quarts
- 8 cups chopped seedless watermelon (about 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons sugar, plus 2 tablespoons more, if needed
- 1/2 cup vodka, (optional)
- Mint leaves
- Working in batches, puree in blender watermelon with lime juice and sugar until smooth. Add more sugar, if needed.
- Transfer puree to a pitcher; add vodka, if desired. Cover; chill until ready to serve.
- Stir; pour into tumblers, over ice. Garnish with mint.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.