Everyday Food, April 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
Yield Makes 1 3/4 cups
- 1 jar (10 to 12 ounces) seedless raspberry jam (about 1 cup)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries
- In a medium saucepan, heat raspberry jam over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until liquefied, about 3 minutes.
- Add frozen strawberries. Simmer until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. With a potato masher, lightly mash strawberries, leaving some large pieces. Cool completely.
- Transfer to an airtight container; refrigerate up to 1 week. (If sauce solidifies, warm in the microwave or over low heat.)
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.