Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 1996
- 1/2 cup Concord grape juice, such as Welch's
- 3 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 2 packets powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine grape juices. Pour 1 cup combined juice into another bowl; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand to soften, 5 minutes.
- Bring sugar and 1 cup juice to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve. Add to gelatin mixture; whisk to dissolve gelatin.
- Stir remaining 2 cups juice into gelatin mixture. Pour into a 9-by-13-inch Pyrex pan, cover, and refrigerate to set, 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut gelatin into 1-inch cubes, and serve in tall glasses.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.