Mesclun with Lemon Vinaigrette
Try serving this refreshing mesclun with lemon vinaigrette salad alongside our crispy chicken wings for a meal that everyone will love.
Source: Everyday Food
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound mesclun
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, vinegar, mustard, and oil until combined and thickened; season with salt and pepper. Add mesclun; toss to coat. Season again with salt and pepper.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.