Cumin seeds contain vitamin E as well as flavonoids, both powerful antioxidants.
Martha Stewart Living, April 2002
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Toast cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Transfer to a spice grinder, and process until finely ground.
- Combine all ingredients in the jar of a blender; blend until smooth.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.