- 1 cup salted, roasted macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup finely chopped dried pineapple
- 1/4 recipe Basic Sugar-Cookie Dough Basic Sugar-Cookie Dough (http://www.marthastewart.com/283391/basic-sugar-cookie-dough)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with racks on upper
and lower thirds. On a clean work surface, toss nuts with dried fruit. Sprinkle over dough; knead until just blended.
- Form into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake cookies in upper and lower thirds of oven, switching positions of sheets halfway through, until edges are barely golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with sugar.
Store in airtight containers at room temperature, up to 5 days.