Salmon Steaks With Hoisin Glaze
Everyday Food, October 2003
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 18 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 salmon steaks (each 8 to 10 ounces and 1 inch thick)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Heat broiler. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, hoisin sauce, and honey.
- Rinse salmon steaks, and pat dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Place steaks on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush generously with glaze.
- Broil salmon about 4 inches from the heat source, basting once, until opaque in center, 10 to 13 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.