Easy Honey-Glazed Chicken
Everyday Food, May Early Summer 2005
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces (about 3 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 475. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl (or glass measuring cup), whisk together honey, vinegar, thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Place chicken pieces on prepared pan; brush with honey glaze to coat. Roast, brushing twice with glaze
(do not baste during last 5 minutes of cooking), until chicken is deep brown on the outside and opaque throughout, 20 to 25 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.