Watermelon Ginger Limeade
If you're using a food processor to juice the watermelon, remove the rind and seeds, and process flesh until liquid. Pass the puree through a fine strainer, and discard pulp.
10th Anniversary Cookbook; Martha Stewart Living Cookbook, 2000
- 4 pounds red or yellow watermelon, plus more wedges for garnish
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, 10 limes, plus wedges for garnish
- 1 cup Ginger Syrup Ginger Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/260534/ginger-syrup)
- Remove rind and any loose seeds from watermelon. Place the flesh in a juice extractor, and process, extracting 3 cups watermelon juice.
- Transfer juice to a large pitcher. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir to combine. Fill pitcher with ice. Garnish with watermelon and lime wedges. Serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.