Pork Ribs With Barbecue Sauce
For spicier ribs, coat them with your favorite chile rub before wrapping in foil and baking.
Everyday Food, July/August 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 slabs (about 1 to 1 1/2 pounds each) baby-back pork ribs
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Vegetable oil, for grates
- 1/2 cup <u>Barbecue Sauce</u>
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season ribs all over with salt and pepper. Stack slabs on a large piece of heavy-duty foil; seal tightly, and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Cook until meat is fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high; lightly oil grates. Remove ribs from foil (discard foil); brush with sauce, coating rounded side well. Grill until nicely browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with more sauce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.