Whole Grilled Garlic
Martha Stewart Living, July
- 6 heads garlic, sliced in half crosswise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat grill. Drizzle garlic with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place cut side down on a large piece of aluminum foil, and place on grill. Cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn garlic, and fold foil to enclose tightly.
- Continue cooking until cloves are soft, 15 to 20 minutes, checking often and turning to prevent burning. Remove from grill; let cool slightly. Remove from foil, and place on a serving platter.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.