Roasted Turkey Breast
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- Serves 8
- 5 pounds turkey breast, (bone-in), rinsed and well dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fit a small roasting pan with a v-shaped rack.
- Drizzle oil over turkey breast. Season with salt and pepper. Center
turkey breast on rack. Transfer to oven and roast until juices run clear and an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees.when inserted into the thickest part of the breast, about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transfer to a platter and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.