Pizza with Ricotta, Artichokes, and Onions
Everyday Food, April 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese (1 2/3 cups)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 jar (10 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 thinly sliced small red onion
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Roll pizza dough into a 10-by-14-inch oval; transfer to a baking sheet. Spread with ricotta cheese; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon oil from a 10-ounce jar of marinated artichoke hearts; drain and thinly slice artichokes. Scatter over cheese along with red onion. Drizzle with reserved oil; bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.