Spring Grapevine Wreath
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2011
- Fill a container with water and soak a 6-inch to 12-inch grapevine wreath overnight.
- Once wreath is adequately soaked and pliable, re-form the wreath into an egg shape with hands. Set aside and let dry completely.
- Using a hot-glue gun, attach moss and embellishments to wreath as desired.
- Attach monofilament or thin-gauge wire and hang wreath on a wall, door, window, or even from a branch.
- Plastic container
- Grapevine wreath
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- Reindeer moss or sheet moss
- Small plastic animals, mushrooms, and other embellishments
- Monofilament or wire
Resources: Mushroom embellishments available from 32 Degrees North Supplies. Grapevine wreaths and all other tools and materials available at your local craft or garden supplies store.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.