Frozen Frangelico Coffee with Cream
Coffee and Frangelico, a hazelnut liqueur, are frozen and then topped with a billowing peak of maple syrup-flavored cream.
Martha Stewart Living, July 2006
- 4 cups strongly brewed chilled coffee
- 1 cup Frangelico
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 to 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Stir 4 cups strongly brewed chilled coffee and 1 cup Frangelico in a medium bowl. Transfer to freezer until slushy but slightly frozen, about 5 hours, stirring twice.
- Whisk heavy cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Add pure maple syrup; whisk until soft peaks return.
- Divide coffee mixture among 4 large glasses; top with whipped cream, dividing evenly.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.