Herb-Crusted Salmon with Roasted Lemons
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill, tarragon, or chives (optional)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 3-pound salmon fillet, skin on, small bones removed
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2-3 lemons, quartered, seeds removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Toss panko with herbs and 1 tablespoon oil.
- 2. Place salmon (skin down) on parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread evenly with mustard; season
with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with reserved panko mixture, patting
gently. Scatter lemons around salmon and drizzle them with oil.
- 3. Roast salmon until it flakes easily, 18 to 20 minutes. With a large spatula, loosen it from skin (which should stick to parchment).
Transfer fish to platter and garnish with roasted lemons.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.