Spread this flavorful mayonnaise on toasted bread rounds and serve with Bouillabaisse, or use as a dip for raw vegetables.
Celebrating 2000, Special Issue 2000
- Yield Makes about 3/4 cup
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place garlic, salt, yolks, saffron, and cayenne in the bowl of a food processor; process until combined. With machine running, slowly drizzle the olive oil through the feed tube until a thick paste forms, about 5 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.