This recipe for a frizzante mojito is courtesy of Allen Katz.
The Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2008
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284130/simple-syrup)
- 1 1/2 ounces rum, preferably Cruzan
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces Champagne or Prosecco, chilled
- In a pint or mixing glass, muddle together mint, lime juice, and simple syrup to release mint oils. Add rum and bitters; shake over ice. Strain into a cocktail glass or coupe; top with Champagne.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.