Grilled Shrimp with Basil and Lemon
Use this grilled shrimp in a delicious Farro, Herb, and Vegetable Salad.
The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2008
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place shrimp, basil, lemon juice, and olive oil in a large bowl; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper; let marinate 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan over high heat. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.