Martha Stewart Living, February 2009
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons whole milk
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Carefully pour butter into a bowl, leaving sediment behind.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons milk to butter, and stir until smooth. If glaze is too thick, add more milk. Use immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.