The Martha Stewart Show, April 2006
Yield Makes about 2/3 cup
- 1/4 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, and lime juice. While whisking constantly, add oil in a slow, steady stream until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Vinaigrette may be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.