Martha Stewart Living, June 1996
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup watercress, leaves and some stems
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 scallion, cut in 1/2-inch lengths
- 4 nicoise olives, pitted
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed and dried
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender; finely chop. With blender running, slowly add oil until completely incorporated.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.