Make this recipe for glazed chicken with wings for a crowd-pleasing game-day appetizer. Make it with drumsticks for a simple weeknight dinner.
Everyday Food, January/March January/February 2011
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings, cut in half at joint (wing tips removed), or drumsticks
- In a glass baking dish, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, sugar, ginger, and sesame oil. Add chicken and toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens, 30 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.