This Miami margarita recipe is courtesy of Nobu Matsuhisa and Thomas Buckley and can be found in their cookbook, "Nobu Miami: The Party Cookbook."
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, October Fall 2008
- 1 fresh passion fruit, peeled
- Dash of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Honey Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/255776/honey-syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon Shichimi Togarashi spice powder
- 2 ounces tequila anejo
- 1 stick cinnamon, for garnish
- Place passion fruit in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Shake passion fruit puree, lime juice, honey syrup, spice powder, and tequila over ice and strain into a chilled snifter or rocks glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick; serve immediately.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.